Stillwater Regional Airport Advisory Board
The Stillwater Regional Airport Advisory (SRAAB) consists of five voting members who are appointed by the City Council (Section 2-153 of the Stillwater City Code) for terms of three years. City residency is a requirement. At least two members should have personal knowledge concerning aircraft and/or airport operations. The city manager and the chamber CEO serve as non-voting ex-officio members.
Regular Meetings are held at least quarterly with Special Meetings scheduled on an as-needed basis.
View SRAAB agendas and minutes.
The Airport Advisory has duties that include but are not limited to the following:
- Annually review the schedule of airport rates and charges and make necessary recommendations regarding these items to the City Council for the upcoming Fiscal Year
- Periodically review terms and conditions for standard airport leases and contract documents
- Review airport ordinances, regulations, rules, standards and operational policies as needed and make appropriate recommendations to the city council
- Direct planning activities for the airport, the establishment of the Airport Master Plan and present the same to the city council for consideration and adoption
- Study, review and analyze, and mark reports, findings and recommendations to the city council concerning the betterment of aviation within the City of Stillwater
- Other airport-related tasks assigned by the council
SRAAB works closely with the Stillwater Chamber of Commerce to promote economic development associated with the Airport Industrial Park and Airport Business Development Park.
- Chairman Marc Tower/4th Term/Exp. 01/2024
- Vice Chair Denise Roberts/1st (partial/unexpired) term/ Exp. 01/2022
- Member Lee Roy Smith/5th Term/Exp. 01/2022
- Member Bill Arrington/1st Term/ Exp 01/2024
- Member Derrick Davies/1st Term/Exp. 01/2024