ADVERTISING AT THE AIRPORT
Advertising at Stillwater Regional Airport (SWO) is a unique and affordable way to connect with local business professionals, university students, and travelers from around the world coming to Oklahoma’s friendliest college town.
The Stillwater Regional Airport is a vital community asset that hosts commercial airline service to and from Dallas-Fort Worth Airport (DFW) and serves an average of over 50,000 passengers every year. Our passengers include residents of Payne, Garfield, Noble, and Pawnee Counties with an estimated collective population of 174, 573.
- Advertisers must follow the advertising policy.
- Advertising opportunities are limited to the size and rates detailed.
- Print ads are printed in full-color vinyl on an acrylic plaque (24 Inches X 36 Inches) with polished edges and brushed nickel standoffs.
- Print ads are available in the main terminal waiting area.
- Slides for digital display are available in the main terminal waiting area, the main terminal baggage claim area, and the departure terminal boarding gate.
- Advertising must be scheduled in advance with The City of Stillwater Department of Marketing and Civic Engagement (subject to available ad space).
- Ads are to be displayed by the first Monday of every month.
- Payment is required before ads are printed or displayed.
- Artwork needs to be received at least 10 business days before the ad is to be displayed.
- Artwork should be sent to the City’s Marketing Team at email@example.com. If the file is too big to attach to an email, contact the Department of Marketing and Civic Engagement.
- Artwork for print ads must be 24 inches x 36 inches, vector-based, and have all fonts converted to outlines. Acceptable file formats are .pdf and .ai.
- Slides for digital displays must be .png and readable at 1080x1920 dimension.
- To renew the order, the advertiser must contact the City’s Marketing Team in writing or by email on or before the first business day of the month before the ad expires.
Content Last Reviewed 10.15.2020