- Airport Information
2020-1 W. Airport Rd.
Stillwater, OK 74075
Administrative Office Hours:
8 a.m. to 12 p.m., 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday,
Terminal Hours: 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Gary Johnson, Airport Director
Mary Morris, Administrative Assistant
David Lyons, Supervisor of Maintenance
Rates & Charges
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What time should I arrive Prior to my Flight?
Domestic Flights: Arrive at least One & a Half (1.5) hours prior to departure time for check-in.
Ticket Counter: Closes 45 minutes prior to departure time. No exceptions.
International Flights: Arrive at least 2 hours prior to departure time for check-in.
- What airline flies into Stillwater Regional Airport?
American Eagle will serve Stillwater with daily, nonstop flights between Stillwater Regional Airport (SWO) and Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW) beginning Aug. 23, 2016. To make a reservation or for flight status information, call 800-433-7300 or go to https://www.aa.com/.
- How much does it cost to park my vehicle at the airport?
Parking is free.
- My luggage was not at my destination. Who do I call?
Contact American Airlines to file a lost luggage claim at 800-535-5225.
- I use a motorized wheelchair. Can I take this on the plane with me?
Stillwater Regional Airport is handicap accessible. Motorized wheelchairs can be placed in the luggage compartment. Boarding bridges to the airplane and wheelchairs are available. Notify your airline representative when making your reservation that you will need assistance getting to and from the airplane.
- Who do I call to ship an animal/pet?
Contact American Airlines Reservations at 800-433-7300 and tell them you are interested in information for shipping your animal/pet.
- Is there a restaurant at the airport?
Stillwater Regional Airport currently has a snack vending area. There are several restaurants within two miles of the airport.
- Where can I find out more about the airport?
Airport administration offices are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Closed at noon and on legal holidays. The phone number is 405-372-7881.
- Does Stillwater Regional Airport have wireless Internet?
Free wireless Internet is available throughout the passenger terminal building and in the passenger screening and boarding terminal. Anyone using a laptop computer or other device equipped with a standard wireless Internet LAN card can access wireless service.
- I have foreign currency I would like to exchange it for U.S. dollars. Can I do this at the airport?
Stillwater Regional Airport suggests contacting the banking establishments in Stillwater to inquire if they exchange foreign currency.
- Is there an ATM at the airport?
No, there is not currently an ATM machine in the main passenger terminal area.
- Can I park along the curb or in the driveway in front of the terminal building?
Parking in these areas is allowed only for loading and unloading. Vehicles must be accompanied at all times. Federal security regulations forbid leaving a vehicle in the driveway in front of a terminal building. Vehicles left unattended are subject to ticketing and towing. Free parking is available in the lot directly across from the terminal building.
- Do my children need to have a photo ID or their birth certificate to travel?
All passengers who are 18 years and older must present a government-issued photo ID. If your children are under 18 they will not need to have a photo ID or birth certificate to travel within the continental United States.
- Does the airport have a lost and found?
Yes, the lost and found is in the administrative offices on the first floor of the passenger terminal for items that are left in the terminal. For items left on an airplane, contact the American Airlines ticket counter.